By request I am making sure to post all the insect photos that I take. I have made a label called "Bug Town" so that if you are the kind of person that wants to see the bug pictures they are are in one place. I was going to call the section "Insect Overlords" originally but I decided on the nicer sounding Bug Town. Anyway I am working to get the insect pictures filtered out of the main page and off to the Bug Town section, but it requires editing the blogger template I haven't found a workable solution.
To follow the locust pool party I have a picture of a black millipede. This is one of the larger ones I have seen, and they are pretty common. I assume that they don't get much larger than this, and assuming that I will be able to sleep. My Massachusetts Drivers license is included for scale...
That's all the bugs I got for today.
6 comments:
Yow! That's big. Are these the type that curl up when you touch them?
Jess: Your going to try touching one??
I remember the post-rainstorm millipede bugpocolypse from when we visited you. But I can't remember which milipedes I should be scared of, so I remain terrified of all of them, just to be on the safe side.
EEEEWWWWWW!!!! Even if you put them in a different blogosphere, I will still look at everything so will still see all the grodyness. Hey can you also make a separate file for soft fuzzy cuty-pie animals?
Noah, I think thats a solid plan when it comes to things with thousands of legs. Shun first, identify danger level later!
Where is the locust pool party?
Wow,been a while since I wrote anything.I think I remember wishing Keith a happy birthday.If I didn't...Happy Birthday Keith!Looks like things are becoming more normal for you guys,thats good.Lots of "interesting" bugs out your way.Any of 'em taste good? Just curious.Well,I miss you guys and for some really strange reason,I'm still homesick for Boston! Go figure.No idea why,just am. Hoe you guys are well.Take care of each other and I'll drop you a line in a bit!
Post a Comment